- They gather every Sunday during the service.
- Around 140 children actively participate in regular Sunday school.
- The teachers undergo periodic training. Also, involve themselves in all branch church children ministries.
Methodist Youth Fellowship
Our Methodist Youth Fellowship’s vision is to make youth grow in spiritual and professional life and also to improve society through the social worker. The organisation has people from 18yrs to 24yrs and 364 days.
Our youth members are actively participating in Kaveripakkam village ministry. The MYF have their fellowship every Sunday after the service.
Mr Baron Bright & Mrs Chandra Baron are the MYF Advisors. The MYF actively participate in VBS, Choir Ministries.
Methodist Young Adults Fellowship
Current they have 69 people participating in our fellowship.
Various Activities of the Fellowship are:
- They gather on 2nd and 4th Sundays after the church service.
- Every first Friday they organise all night prayer from 10:00 pm to 01;00 am. The church members actively participate in the prayer.
- They partake in the ministry of Tirupathur and Thirupangadu completely all throughout the year.
- The group is vibrant and actively involves in all church activities.
- Every year they take up special projects and complete them on time.
- They gather every 1st and 3rd Sunday.
- They do ministry at Pethaniakanpalayam and Vasuvasamuthiram
- Every 1st Sunday they feed the poor and widows of our church.
- They actively participate in all church activities.
- They gather every Sunday after the service.
- Around 40 women actively participate regularly every Sunday
- WSCS give provisions for widows and the needy every month.
- Hospital Ministry and visiting houses of church members who are sick are part of their routine.
- They actively participate in all church ministries.